I know what I want.
I know my budget.
Using the slider below, find the vehicle that fits your budget
157 Vehicles in InventoryView Vehicles
To earn Magna Society recognition, dealers must demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service as well as strong business performance.
- Each winning dealer ranks among the most outstanding Audi retailers in the U.S.
- Audi customer service and business objectives must be met in order to earn Magna Society status
Audi Huntsville Has Everything You Need For Your New Or Used Audi Model - Proudly Serving Huntsville, Madison, Owens Cross Roads, and Decatur
At Audi Huntsville we are your one and only stop for everything you need to purchase and maintain the Audi A3, A4, Q3, Q5, or Q7 that you have decided to take home, and whether you purchased your vehicle with us or through another dealership, we are pleased to provide you with what you need to keep it running at its best.
It is no surprise that here at our dealership we offer a wide selection of new Audi models that include coupes, sedans, hatchbacks, wagons, and SUVs, because offering something for everyone is key to great customer service. While browsing online, you can select the different filters to give you a glimpse at the options you have available based on your personal preferences or needs. After that, a test drive will tell you all you need to know about whether this particular Audi model is the best choice for you.
If a new Audi model isn't in the budget, or you enjoy the thrill of finding a great vehicle for less, our used inventory has a lot to offer you within a limited budget. Whether you are searching for a model with specific features, or you need something that can add some excitement into your drive, be sure to keep your eye on our pre-owned inventory. These models have been carefully inspected to ensure their quality is up to par with the high standards from Audi, because nothing less will do for our Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, and Athens customers. We also provide a variety of other brands to help you discover something within your budget that doesn't fall short in style, technology, or performance.
Get the Full Audi of Huntsville Experience by Working With Our Financing, Parts & Service Teams
Unsure Whether to Lease or Buy a New Audi? Both Have Advantages
Audi Huntsville has a broad range of finance and lease offers available on current Audi models, including our A3, A4 and A6 sedans and our Q3, Q5 and Q7 SUV models. Regardless of which purchase option you choose, Audi Huntsville offers choice, flexibility, and one-stop shopping - along with great customer service. In fact, we're a proud member of Audi's Magna Society, which recognizes the most outstanding Audi retailers in all 50 states throughout the U.S.
Now, let's consider the merits of leasing versus financing.
There are a multitude of benefits to leasing a new vehicle, especially an Audi!
- Monthly lease payments are typically lower than loan payments for the same term, because your lease payment is comprised of the vehicle's use only during the time you have it, as well as the expected depreciation. Other factors can of course play a part in how high or low your payment will be, everyone's situation is different (e.g. if you have previously financed a vehicle and have yet to pay it off, typically a dealership will accept a trade (dependent on it's condition) and then roll the remaining balance of your previous loan into the new lease price. Our finance team would be more than happy to discuss all of the different options available to you.).
- Shorter-term Ownership (e.g. 2-3 years) - you won't get bored with your vehicle. You could be driving a newer Audi every couple of years!
- Flexibility - for example, when your lease is up, you can choose to resign for another new Audi lease (often with loyalty perks), you can buy the model you have been driving, or you can simply choose to financing something else from our new and used inventory.
- Repair Costs (or lack thereof) - With many leases covering the length of the manufacturer's warranty period, often drivers avoid repair costs.
- Equity - When all is said and done, you are paying to own your vehicle. After two or three years, you don't have to return it to the dealership and start all over. For those who love consistency and may be averse to change, this is certainly enticing.
- Unlimited Miles - when leasing a vehicle, you are restricted by the number of miles you can drive, because depreciation is taken into account. When financing a vehicle outright however, you have free range to drive as many miles as you would like. For those drivers commuting long distances or exploring the open roads (15,000+ miles/year), financing is often a better option for you.
- Customization - Are you into tuning, modifying, and or painting your vehicles? When leasing, this is prohibited. Therefore, for complete DIY freedom, go the financing route.
- Resale - When your car has been financed outright, you have the ability to sell or trade your vehicle whenever you please, this luxury is not afforded with a lease.
Our knowledgeable and experienced sales team at Audi Huntsville is ready to answer all your questions about our lease and finance specials.
Audi Service and Parts Center
After you have driven home with the perfect new or used vehicle, knowing that your vehicle will be taken care of when it needs to be serviced is still in the back of your mind, but fear not. Our Audi service center technicians have been trained to work specifically on Audi models and will provide you with the care necessary for any Audi-related need, big or small. Whether you are seeking a routine maintenance appointment, or you have a larger repair in mind, let us help make the experience easy and painless. Plus, we only use Audi Genuine parts to ensure you have the best fit with every visit, and if you are the DIY type, you can take advantage of our vast inventory of parts and accessories.
At Audi Huntsville, we strive for the highest level of customer service, no matter your needs, which is just one of the benefits our Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, and Athens customers can enjoy. As your full-service dealership, we are about more than selling you another vehicle; we are here to give you the best experience possible. An Audi model is not just another car, it's an investment and our staff are here to help you keep it at its best so it can continue to serve you. Contact us today at (888) 697-1755 with your questions or concerns, or to set up a test drive. We also invite you to drop in to 6972 Hwy 72 W, Huntsville, AL 35806 at any time to speak with us in person.